Compound and Specialty pharmacy solutions utilizing state of the art data capture, interpretation, and integration systems to address the unique challenges faced by our partners.
Partner with your compounding & specialty pharmacies to meet your biggest challenges with solutions that live up to our standard of excellence.
What We Do
We utilize our state of the art data systems to provide your compounding and/or specialty pharmacy with unique and powerful solutions. Whether you are looking to maximize the value of your marketing efforts, gain insights on your operations, benefit from our strategic partnerships, or ensure the best compounds for your patients’ unique conditions, MedHealth can help.
MedHealth is a compounding and specialty pharmacy network of substance. We take pride in staying up-to-date on the healthcare landscape and trends and have developed strategic partnerships and solutions tailored to meet the specific demands of our compounding and specialty pharmacy partners. MedHealth is a partner that listens to your concerns and follows up with real solutions. Our network provides a unique combination of services that gives you peace of mind that you are maximizing efficiency, are being properly reimbursed, and are keeping costs down for your existing patients. In addition, our powerful data system also gives you the power to make strategic investments with confidence.
This section is sponsored by Frier Levitt Attorneys at Law.
- Imprimis Announces Acquisition of N.J. Compounding Pharmacy in Latest Wave of Effort to Convert Compound Formulas into FDA Approved Drugs
- New Letters by FDA Commissioner Hint at Push to Make Purchasing Sterile Compounds from Registered Outsourcing Facilities a State Requirement or Part of the Medical Standard of Care
- Abbott Laboratories Pays $5.5 Million to Settle Anti-Kickback Violations for Paying Doctors for Speaking Engagements and Lecturing
- PHYSICIAN PLEADS GUILTY TO ACCEPTING BRIBES IN BIODIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY SERVICES CASE
- Express Scripts Implements New Credentialing Processes for Compounding Pharmacies Requiring Detailed Information and Documentation